- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Error when trying to change the product code
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #89729
by davideventurini
Error when trying to change the product code was created by davideventurini
Hello, I have the essential version and when I try to change the product code of an existing product I got the error that the code is already use and dont let me save.
For sure the code I want to use is new.
If i create a new product and change(before saving) the product code, it let me save correctly.
Someone can help me?
Thank you
For sure the code I want to use is new.
If i create a new product and change(before saving) the product code, it let me save correctly.
Someone can help me?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89765
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error when trying to change the product code
Download again the install package on our website and install it again on your website and that will fix the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davideventurini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #89783
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic Error when trying to change the product code
Perfect it's working!Thank you so much for your fast support!
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds