- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Trouble searching categories and brands
13 years 7 months ago #89820
by Jusfang
Trouble searching categories and brands was created by Jusfang
Hi, i've been usig hikashop for a couple of weeks, when I search for a category or brand using the joomla module, the links in the search results lead me to a page where there are no products related to the search.
I mean, if I search 'Games' and there is a result named "Games (category)", I click it, and there are no products where they should be.
I mean, if I search 'Games' and there is a result named "Games (category)", I click it, and there are no products where they should be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89865
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Trouble searching categories and brands
Hi,
Are you sure that the menu displaying the Category in question has an associated module ?
Are you sure that the menu displaying the Category in question has an associated module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89885
by Jusfang
Replied by Jusfang on topic Trouble searching categories and brands
I think the problem was that i had 2 categories with the same name, because i changed them and it started working.
Thank you for taking the time to answer, Xavier.
Thank you for taking the time to answer, Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds