- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Random wrong image in the cart list
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90577
by davideventurini
Random wrong image in the cart list was created by davideventurini
Hello, as I read in some post of some months ago(
goo.gl/apnno
) another user had the same problem and should be fix in the new version(at that time).
The problem is that the image of the product in the cart list is random, it's not the main image of the product.
I have products with several images and according to something that I dont know, when I add the product to the cart, the image displayed is not the main one(not always).
I have the versione Essential 2.1.0.
Url: goo.gl/gzaAc user action pass style2012
How can I fix?
Thank you
The problem is that the image of the product in the cart list is random, it's not the main image of the product.
I have products with several images and according to something that I dont know, when I add the product to the cart, the image displayed is not the main one(not always).
I have the versione Essential 2.1.0.
Url: goo.gl/gzaAc user action pass style2012
How can I fix?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #90663
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Random wrong image in the cart list
Hi,
Did you edited your Cart file of your checkout view of your front-end template ?
Did you edited your Cart file of your checkout view of your front-end template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90669
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Random wrong image in the cart list
Hi,
Had you edited the view "checkout / cart" ?
Have you this line:
<?php echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"', '', $width, $height); ?>
Had you edited the view "checkout / cart" ?
Have you this line:
<?php echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"', '', $width, $height); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90676
by davideventurini
No I'm not.
Yes I have it.
I didnt edit the ckecout/cart, it's the original one.
Thank you
Replied by davideventurini on topic Random wrong image in the cart list
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
Did you edited your Cart file of your checkout view of your front-end template ?
No I'm not.
Xavier wrote: Hi
Had you edited the view "checkout / cart" ?
Have you this line:
<?php echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"', '', $width, $height); ?>
Yes I have it.
I didnt edit the ckecout/cart, it's the original one.
Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by davideventurini.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91014
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Random wrong image in the cart list
Please make sure that you entered the order of each image in the images area of your products. The image with the smaller order will be the one displayed in the cart. If several images of the same product have the same ordering, the result might be unexpected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davideventurini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #91051
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic Random wrong image in the cart list
Yes you're right, Thank you.
After I modifyed the order the showed image is correctly.
Thanks
After I modifyed the order the showed image is correctly.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds