Currency Switcher - Drop Down Not showing
13 years 7 months ago #90773
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Currency Switcher - Drop Down Not showing was created by sambob
Hi,
I am guessing this is more a conflict with my css than an actual bug.
On this page:
magnetec.com.au/magnet.com.au/
I have included a currency switcher but the drop-down options dont show.
I have tried tweaking CSS but it has got the better of me.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
I am guessing this is more a conflict with my css than an actual bug.
On this page:
magnetec.com.au/magnet.com.au/
I have included a currency switcher but the drop-down options dont show.
I have tried tweaking CSS but it has got the better of me.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90887
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Currency Switcher - Drop Down Not showing
Hi,
Try to set a height on the class: ".hikashop_currency_module{height: 150px;}".
Try to set a height on the class: ".hikashop_currency_module{height: 150px;}".
The following user(s) said Thank You: sambob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90996
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Currency Switcher - Drop Down Not showing
Bingo!
Thanks Xavier
Thanks Xavier
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds