- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
13 years 7 months ago #91018
by reefpets
Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly was created by reefpets
Hello,
I just updated my business edition and now when you click on the item from the category page the picture is not displaying on the product page and the title for the item is the "product code" instead of the description. Attaching screen shots. It has been quite some time since I have done anything with the backend of the site.....but it was working properly on the old version.
I just updated my business edition and now when you click on the item from the category page the picture is not displaying on the product page and the title for the item is the "product code" instead of the description. Attaching screen shots. It has been quite some time since I have done anything with the backend of the site.....but it was working properly on the old version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91086
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
Hi there,
It looks like you forgot to attach the screenshot.
Anyway, if you post it, could you also join a link to your page?
Thanks
It looks like you forgot to attach the screenshot.
Anyway, if you post it, could you also join a link to your page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91355
by reefpets
Replied by reefpets on topic Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
Sorry they must have unattached when I was editing.... Link to the website is
reefpets
There are only a couple of products on there (category acropora or all coral) because I haven't reloaded the site until everything is working properly.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by reefpets.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91452
by reefpets
Replied by reefpets on topic Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
OK I managed to remove the product code from the product page but I do not know where or why the thumbnail picture on the actual product page is not showing up. The link works properly if you click on it but it just shows the gray box. Please let me know where I can fix this.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91642
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
Hi,
Via FTP can you try to delete the image "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_175x175/img_2191.jpg" and then reload the product page.
If it doesn't work, delete the previous image again and "/media/com_hikashop/upload/img_2191.jpg" and then in the backend, edit the product and remove the picture and add a new one.
Via FTP can you try to delete the image "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_175x175/img_2191.jpg" and then reload the product page.
If it doesn't work, delete the previous image again and "/media/com_hikashop/upload/img_2191.jpg" and then in the backend, edit the product and remove the picture and add a new one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92109
by reefpets
Replied by reefpets on topic Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
OK I did that and nothing has changed. My site is live and there are still several items on there all of which have been newly loaded. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get this resolved. If you click on the little gray box its still enlarged the picture and shows it properly so something is wrong with the thumbnail display on the product listing page. Please help. Heres the link all of them are doing it so pick any item to view.
Reef Pets
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92133
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly
Hi there,
I just took a look and if you use the inspect element feature of your browser, you can see the link used for the thumbnail.
This link ( www.reefpets.com/media/com_hikashop/uplo...175x175/img_2191.jpg ) redirect to an error page of the server.
So I don't really know if there is something special about it but it seems that the error come from Cloud access.
I just took a look and if you use the inspect element feature of your browser, you can see the link used for the thumbnail.
This link ( www.reefpets.com/media/com_hikashop/uplo...175x175/img_2191.jpg ) redirect to an error page of the server.
So I don't really know if there is something special about it but it seems that the error come from Cloud access.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds