- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Cart links redirect back to homepage
- jonCheetah22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #91252
by jonCheetah22
Cart links redirect back to homepage was created by jonCheetah22
Hello,
I am having a slight problem with my shop. clicking "add to cart" on any product and all interaction with shopping cart links (delete item, change quantity) redirects you back to the homepage of the site. This started after I upgraded to 2.1.0. The "proceed to checkout" link works fine, and the items stay in the cart when you return back to the shop, but almost all interaction with the shopping cart returns you back to our homepage. I have the shop offline at the moment, and will I will turn it back on when I can get some assistance.
Also, I have the "Always stay on the same page" option checked in the Cart options on the backend, and it still redirects. Help! :ohmy:
Jonathan
www.cheetahtech.com/shop
I am having a slight problem with my shop. clicking "add to cart" on any product and all interaction with shopping cart links (delete item, change quantity) redirects you back to the homepage of the site. This started after I upgraded to 2.1.0. The "proceed to checkout" link works fine, and the items stay in the cart when you return back to the shop, but almost all interaction with the shopping cart returns you back to our homepage. I have the shop offline at the moment, and will I will turn it back on when I can get some assistance.
Also, I have the "Always stay on the same page" option checked in the Cart options on the backend, and it still redirects. Help! :ohmy:
Jonathan
www.cheetahtech.com/shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91269
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart links redirect back to homepage
Hi,
It is a problem with the currentUrl function.
Please replace the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/helper.php with this attached file.
Regards,
It is a problem with the currentUrl function.
Please replace the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/helper.php with this attached file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds