- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Joomlart Puresite Template
13 years 7 months ago #91870
by OV
Joomlart Puresite Template was created by OV
Hello,
I've installed joomlart puresite template for joomla 3 on Joomla 3.
Hikashop's pages are all blank. When I switch on to any other standard template provided in the install than everything works well.
After setting on the debug mode, all pages remain blank whitout any error descriptions.
Any clue what may be the cause, and off course a solution?
Kind regards,
Olivier
I've installed joomlart puresite template for joomla 3 on Joomla 3.
Hikashop's pages are all blank. When I switch on to any other standard template provided in the install than everything works well.
After setting on the debug mode, all pages remain blank whitout any error descriptions.
Any clue what may be the cause, and off course a solution?
Kind regards,
Olivier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91914
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomlart Puresite Template
Hi,
Try to set the error reporting option of the joomla configuration to "maximum" in order to see the error message when you have blank pages. We need more information on the error to tell you anything.
Try to set the error reporting option of the joomla configuration to "maximum" in order to see the error message when you have blank pages. We need more information on the error to tell you anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92204
by OV
Replied by OV on topic Joomlart Puresite Template
Hi Nicolas,
here is the result as I set the error reporting to maximum:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home/vinicola/domains/vinicola.be/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 716
Line 716 is:
class JViewLegacy extends JView {}
Olivier
here is the result as I set the error reporting to maximum:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home/vinicola/domains/vinicola.be/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 716
Line 716 is:
class JViewLegacy extends JView {}
Olivier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomlart Puresite Template
Hi,
It's an error in the template. A check should be added to not load the class JViewLegacy if not already loaded in the file plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php I think.
I would recommend you to contact your template provider for further advice on the matter.
It's an error in the template. A check should be added to not load the class JViewLegacy if not already loaded in the file plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php I think.
I would recommend you to contact your template provider for further advice on the matter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92235
by OV
Replied by OV on topic Joomlart Puresite Template
Thanks Nicolas,
I found the solution on their board:
www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?8...JViewLegacy&p=351798
Regards,
Olivier
I found the solution on their board:
www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?8...JViewLegacy&p=351798
Regards,
Olivier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds