- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Components submenu missing & cart offline
13 years 7 months ago #91972
by tandreas6
Hikashop Components submenu missing & cart offline was created by tandreas6
Bought and installed the Hikashop Essential.tar file - seemed to install fine, but had this appear above the "successful installation" view:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 446
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 458
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 461
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 464
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 467
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 468
----
Now the Hikashop submenu under Components is missing, and the "add to cart" button is missing in all my products. I am able to access Hikashop after installing the update, but I cannot access it if I navigate away to any other joomla section. Joomla is up-to-date, using 2.5.4. I tried installing the starter version again - that did not fix it, nor did installing the essential version after. Please help!
www.textilesamano.com
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 446
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 458
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 461
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 464
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 467
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosoraweb020/b234/nf.textilesamano/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/update.php on line 468
----
Now the Hikashop submenu under Components is missing, and the "add to cart" button is missing in all my products. I am able to access Hikashop after installing the update, but I cannot access it if I navigate away to any other joomla section. Joomla is up-to-date, using 2.5.4. I tried installing the starter version again - that did not fix it, nor did installing the essential version after. Please help!
www.textilesamano.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91976
by tandreas6
Replied by tandreas6 on topic Hikashop Components submenu missing & cart offline
This first appears when installing the component:
JTableMenu:_getNode Failed -
Error building Admin Menus
Installing component was successful.
Please wait... HikaShop will now automatically install the Plugins and the Modules.
This screen is then followed by the one I listed below.
Thanks, any help is appreciated!
~Tamara
JTableMenu:_getNode Failed -
Error building Admin Menus
Installing component was successful.
Please wait... HikaShop will now automatically install the Plugins and the Modules.
This screen is then followed by the one I listed below.
Thanks, any help is appreciated!
~Tamara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92020
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop Components submenu missing & cart offline
Hi,
Try to change the position of the menu in the Joomla settings.
For the add to cart button, just try to re-set the option in the main options of hikashop, and in the module display options.
Could you give us the code corresponding to the line 446 of the indicated file ?
Try to change the position of the menu in the Joomla settings.
For the add to cart button, just try to re-set the option in the main options of hikashop, and in the module display options.
Could you give us the code corresponding to the line 446 of the indicated file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds