- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Vanishing Images in Explorer 8
13 years 6 months ago #92624
by matps
Vanishing Images in Explorer 8 was created by matps
Hi There,
It's just been brought to our attention there is a small bug in Windows Internet Explorer 8.
www.breakoutbox.co.uk/index.php/lab
If you hove the mouse over an image, it vanishes, only to re-appear if you put your mouse on the menu or 'Add to cart', is this a known issue with IE8 (or with IE in general, we only have 8 in this office) and can it be resolved?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
It's just been brought to our attention there is a small bug in Windows Internet Explorer 8.
www.breakoutbox.co.uk/index.php/lab
If you hove the mouse over an image, it vanishes, only to re-appear if you put your mouse on the menu or 'Add to cart', is this a known issue with IE8 (or with IE in general, we only have 8 in this office) and can it be resolved?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92796
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vanishing Images in Explorer 8
Hi,
I just tried on your website on IE8 and I don't see the problem, have you solved it ?
I just tried on your website on IE8 and I don't see the problem, have you solved it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92986
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Vanishing Images in Explorer 8
Hi there,
I've tried it on my home PC with IE10 and everything seems fine, but no my work PC which is running IE8 on Windows XP is still showing this bug.
I've tried it on my home PC with IE10 and everything seems fine, but no my work PC which is running IE8 on Windows XP is still showing this bug.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93074
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vanishing Images in Explorer 8
On Windows 7 > IE8, it's working fine.
We don't have a computer running on Windows XP so we can't see the problem.
Can you try to press "F12" on IE8 and see in the console tab if there is errors displayed ?
I don't really understand why it doesn't work on XP IE8.
We don't have a computer running on Windows XP so we can't see the problem.
Can you try to press "F12" on IE8 and see in the console tab if there is errors displayed ?
I don't really understand why it doesn't work on XP IE8.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds