Skip to main content

Checkout/Add to Cart issue only from product view

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #92641 by joem
Hello, I have just installed Hikashop onto Joomla 3.03 and seem to be having an issue.

When I view an item from the category page, and choose add to cart, it seems to return to the same page but it does not indicate the item was added to cart. When I click on the product and try to add cart from the product page, I get a 500 error. Also, clicking on checkout also produces a 500 error -- I cant seem to find any other details.

Can someone please suggest the next step to resolving the issue? Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by joem. Reason: Problem Updated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92647 by joem
Hello - I have just found the PHP error, but I still would need some help -

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/forzasol/public_html/mysite.com/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 371

Please help - thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92807 by Xavier
Hi,

The allowed memory size seems to be to low. Try to increase the value of the memory:
www.hostucan.com/webmaster-tutorials/increase-php-memory-limit

Are you using many fields, or many variants for the products ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum