- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Ordering and Characteristics
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93027
by paddyrolls
Ordering and Characteristics was created by paddyrolls
Hi
Just wanted to report a possible bug in hikashop 2.1.0 Business Edition.
I have noticed that when I go and add some values to a characteristic, the Ordering is always set to 0 even after i have saved the record. I have found that this affects what is display in the front end. I have noticed some people reporting issues that they can only see 1 or 2 characteristics on the front end.
I had this issue until i changed the ordering to 0, 1, 2 ,3 etc....But when I add in a new value it the new value defaults to 0...
Thanks
Patrick
Just wanted to report a possible bug in hikashop 2.1.0 Business Edition.
I have noticed that when I go and add some values to a characteristic, the Ordering is always set to 0 even after i have saved the record. I have found that this affects what is display in the front end. I have noticed some people reporting issues that they can only see 1 or 2 characteristics on the front end.
I had this issue until i changed the ordering to 0, 1, 2 ,3 etc....But when I add in a new value it the new value defaults to 0...
Thanks
Patrick
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by paddyrolls.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #93093
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Ordering and Characteristics
Hi Patrick,
I think that 0 is the default ordering value, you'll be able to change it after saving your characteristic.
Thanks for your feed back
.
I think that 0 is the default ordering value, you'll be able to change it after saving your characteristic.
Thanks for your feed back
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds