- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Menus do not look or work as they should
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93354
by iSlim
Menus do not look or work as they should was created by iSlim
Good day
I just recently installed Joomla 3.0 on my home machine and am configuring it before promoting it to my website and when I installed the HikaShop, my screens do not look as I believe they should from the demos and other shots I have seen. In addition, this is causing problems as I cannot actually configure my site as the menus are "off of the screen" (see attachment). I am hoping someone can assist. I have tired to reinstall but it did not help.
I should mention I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE (all the latest versions).
Thanks
I just recently installed Joomla 3.0 on my home machine and am configuring it before promoting it to my website and when I installed the HikaShop, my screens do not look as I believe they should from the demos and other shots I have seen. In addition, this is causing problems as I cannot actually configure my site as the menus are "off of the screen" (see attachment). I am hoping someone can assist. I have tired to reinstall but it did not help.
I should mention I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE (all the latest versions).
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by iSlim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93398
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Menus do not look or work as they should
Hi,
You have to execute this query in your phpMyAdmin:
Replace "#_" by your database prefix.
The problem was that the "Hathor" template don't use the responsive design, so the request disable the boostrap in HikaShop.
You have to execute this query in your phpMyAdmin:
Code:
INSERT INTO `#__hikashop_config` (`config_namekey`, `config_value`, `config_default`) VALUES ('bootstrap_back_design', '0', '');
Replace "#_" by your database prefix.
The problem was that the "Hathor" template don't use the responsive design, so the request disable the boostrap in HikaShop.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93602
by iSlim
Replied by iSlim on topic Menus do not look or work as they should
HI,
I am fairly new to this but believe that I figured out what to do however when I make the edit, I get this error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`dp3bvhikashop_config` (`config_namekey`, `config_value`, `config_default`) VALU' at line 1
I am fairly new to this but believe that I figured out what to do however when I make the edit, I get this error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`dp3bvhikashop_config` (`config_namekey`, `config_value`, `config_default`) VALU' at line 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #93605
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menus do not look or work as they should
Hi,
Can you show me the request that you have done through your PhpMyAdmin ?
Thank you.
Can you show me the request that you have done through your PhpMyAdmin ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93667
by iSlim
Replied by iSlim on topic Menus do not look or work as they should
So what I did is I went into the PHPMYAdmin, searched for the line you quoted above and then edited it as follows:
`dp3bvhikashop_config` (`config_namekey`, `config_value`, `config_default`) VALUES ('bootstrap_back_design', '0', '')'
Thanks
`dp3bvhikashop_config` (`config_namekey`, `config_value`, `config_default`) VALUES ('bootstrap_back_design', '0', '')'
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93721
by iSlim
Replied by iSlim on topic Menus do not look or work as they should
Should I be modifying anything else in the line you provided or should I just be adding the prefix to my database (which in this case is dp3bv) - - should everything else on the line remain the same? Also, can you confirm the process steps on how the request is done through PHP My Admin?
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #93834
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menus do not look or work as they should
Hi,
you'll just have to use this request through your phpmyadmin :
you'll just have to use this request through your phpmyadmin :
Code:
INSERT INTO `dp3bv_hikashop_config` (`config_namekey`, `config_value`, `config_default`) VALUES ('bootstrap_back_design', '0', '');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds