Skip to main content

discount start/end bug

More
13 years 6 months ago #93785 by VIDA
discount start/end bug was created by VIDA
I found a bug.
If I set a start and an end date for a discount, the normal price is displayed. I checked the database and the discount_start column had a higher value than discount_end.
I believe the input values were somewhere swapped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93899 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic discount start/end bug
Hi,

I just tried on my end, and it's working fine for me.
Are you sure that you don't have switched the values on your side, or edited any view related on the Discounts ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum