- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 0
Error line 242 in discount.php
13 years 6 months ago #93806
by exlemor
Error line 242 in discount.php was created by exlemor
Hi there,
Using Hikashop 2.1.0, under Joomla 2.5.9 - when I setup an auto-coupon with these parameters:
Code : BUYING3
Type: Coupon
Published: Yes
Minimum order value: $ 45.00
Minimum number of products: 3
Auto load in cart if possible: Yes
[ for $ 3 off if a customer buys 3 products [all products have the same price], ]
On the front end, I get:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cridge/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php on line 242
I have since then turned off this discount [I had also one for buying 6 and 12] when I realized that the auto-loading of coupons on works at the product level
and NOT at the item level and therefore won't work for me. BUT I figured I'd still mention it!
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Using Hikashop 2.1.0, under Joomla 2.5.9 - when I setup an auto-coupon with these parameters:
Code : BUYING3
Type: Coupon
Published: Yes
Minimum order value: $ 45.00
Minimum number of products: 3
Auto load in cart if possible: Yes
[ for $ 3 off if a customer buys 3 products [all products have the same price], ]
On the front end, I get:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cridge/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php on line 242
I have since then turned off this discount [I had also one for buying 6 and 12] when I realized that the auto-loading of coupons on works at the product level
and NOT at the item level and therefore won't work for me. BUT I figured I'd still mention it!
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93807
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error line 242 in discount.php
Thank you for the feedback, we'll fix that for next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds