- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
product and his options on backend
13 years 6 months ago #93940
by nibel59
product and his options on backend was created by nibel59
hi,
i have some trouble to understand the order of multiples product with options.
In the backend I can't recognize the options of the main product if I have an order with two or more products.
Instead in the frontend they are grouped.
How can I solve ?
i have some trouble to understand the order of multiples product with options.
In the backend I can't recognize the options of the main product if I have an order with two or more products.
Instead in the frontend they are grouped.
How can I solve ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product and his options on backend
Hi,
Yes, the products and options are not grouped there so that you can edit each entry separately.
You can click on the "invoice" button to see them grouped.
Yes, the products and options are not grouped there so that you can edit each entry separately.
You can click on the "invoice" button to see them grouped.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93977
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic product and his options on backend
so if i have to change something i don't know which option i have to edit for the main product.
To solve this is it possible to put on the cart only one main product with options ?
I tried with "Maximum number of items in the cart" but the options are counted as product.
any other smart solution ?
To solve this is it possible to put on the cart only one main product with options ?
I tried with "Maximum number of items in the cart" but the options are counted as product.
any other smart solution ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94029
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product and his options on backend
In that case, you can create a limit on the categories of main products which would have a value of 1 and would apply to carts.
You can do that via the "limit" button of the products listing of the backend.
You can do that via the "limit" button of the products listing of the backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94116
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic product and his options on backend
I tried with limit as in the picture,
but it seems that users can still put more than one product on the cart ...
what's wrong ?
but it seems that users can still put more than one product on the cart ...
what's wrong ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product and his options on backend
It works fine on our end. I just tested it.
Are you sure that the products with which you're testing are directly in the USB category ?
Are you sure that the products with which you're testing are directly in the USB category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds