- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Getting 404 when certain items are added to cart.
- Khalid Al Hassan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #93979
by Khalid Al Hassan
I have Hika Business and I am currently having problems with adding products to my website. When a customer tries to add products to the cart it comes back with a 404. I am not sure if it has something to do with the characteristics of the products. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!.
Here is a couple links to the products I have problems with. Whenever a customer tries to add these products to cart, it doesnt work.
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/site-map/e-.../product/6186-banana
theflavorvapor.com/administrator/index.p...roduct&task=edit&cid []=6147
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/site-map/e-...lueberry-pomegranate
Here are a few example of products that work. I cannot seem to identify what is causing the above problem.
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/site-map/e-...duct/5672-almond-joy
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/component/h...een-apple?Itemid=481
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Here is a couple links to the products I have problems with. Whenever a customer tries to add these products to cart, it doesnt work.
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/site-map/e-.../product/6186-banana
theflavorvapor.com/administrator/index.p...roduct&task=edit&cid []=6147
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/site-map/e-...lueberry-pomegranate
Here are a few example of products that work. I cannot seem to identify what is causing the above problem.
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/site-map/e-...duct/5672-almond-joy
theflavorvapor.com/index.php/component/h...een-apple?Itemid=481
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94088
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Getting 404 when certain items are added to cart.
Hi,
I just tried the given links, and it's working fine.
Have you solve your problem ? If yes, thanks to share the solution, it can be useful for other users
I just tried the given links, and it's working fine.
Have you solve your problem ? If yes, thanks to share the solution, it can be useful for other users
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds