- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
import product change order of variants
13 years 6 months ago #94117
by nibel59
import product change order of variants was created by nibel59
when I import a product from csv,
it changes the order of variants
it changes the order of variants
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94362
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic import product change order of variants
What CSV are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94409
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic import product change order of variants
I tried to modify csv with Microsoft Excel and also with Open Office.
After that I made this test:
I export a product and import without open it,
also in this case the order of variants is changed.
After that I made this test:
I export a product and import without open it,
also in this case the order of variants is changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic import product change order of variants
The order of variants in the characteristics on the product page is defined by the ordering of the values of the characteristic. It is not related to the variant data so you can't change that via CSV. So I'm still not sure on what you're talking about I'm afraid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds