- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
HIkashop 2.1.1
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #94316
by paddyrolls
HIkashop 2.1.1 was created by paddyrolls
HI
I just installed Hikashop 2.1.1 and tried to create a product. When I click Save I get the following error:
Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jqxmt_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_access`,`product_group_after_purchase`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'test','','','','','','test','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','all','','main','','1363175949','1363175949' )
Thanks
Patrick
I just installed Hikashop 2.1.1 and tried to create a product. When I click Save I get the following error:
Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jqxmt_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_access`,`product_group_after_purchase`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'test','','','','','','test','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','all','','main','','1363175949','1363175949' )
Thanks
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94336
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic HIkashop 2.1.1
Hi,
Please redownload from our website and reinstall HikaShop 2.1.1 and the problem should be fixed.
Sorry for the trouble.
Regards,
Please redownload from our website and reinstall HikaShop 2.1.1 and the problem should be fixed.
Sorry for the trouble.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds