- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
option's order on dropdown
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94396
by nibel59
option's order on dropdown was created by nibel59
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nibel59.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94495
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic option's order on dropdown
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94510
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic option's order on dropdown
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94515
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic option's order on dropdown
Have you set Hikashop > main > product > Characteristics values ordering to ID?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94567
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic option's order on dropdown
I changed to ID order,
It works, it follow the order, but it is wrong the start of option,
like ordering order as well ( previous picture )
ID order, where '1 colore pantone' is the lowest ID
It works, it follow the order, but it is wrong the start of option,
like ordering order as well ( previous picture )
ID order, where '1 colore pantone' is the lowest ID
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nibel59.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94574
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic option's order on dropdown
Please make sure that you're using HikaShop 2.1.1 as we fixed a bug regarding that in that version. If not please update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nibel59
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94584
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic option's order on dropdown
yes !
I updated from 2.0.1 to 2.1.1
It works !
I updated from 2.0.1 to 2.1.1
It works !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds