- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Error Saving on products
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94766
by fiuker23
Error Saving on products was created by fiuker23
I looked around at similar posts and tried the solutions provided with no success. This is a fresh install of HikaShop 2.1.1 on 2.5.8 Joomla. I receive an error when trying to create a new product:
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `djh8r_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'test','','','','','','C01','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','
o
','1363378181','1363378181' )
Return to Control Panel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 hikashopController->apply() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1003
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
The last suggested fix I was able to find was to download the newest install from the site and upload it over the existing installation. Tried that with no success. I think this could be a very useful tool for my customers since I am burnt out on VirtueMart and other e-commerce setups. This seems easy to train people on - but I need the free version to work correctly before I will even think about purchasing the full version. Any help would be appreciated.
-Trent
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `djh8r_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'test','','','','','','C01','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','
o
','1363378181','1363378181' )
Return to Control Panel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 hikashopController->apply() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1003
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/realscho/public_html/final/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/realscho/public_html/final/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
The last suggested fix I was able to find was to download the newest install from the site and upload it over the existing installation. Tried that with no success. I think this could be a very useful tool for my customers since I am burnt out on VirtueMart and other e-commerce setups. This seems easy to train people on - but I need the free version to work correctly before I will even think about purchasing the full version. Any help would be appreciated.
-Trent
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by fiuker23.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Saving on products
Hi,
Please delete all the hikashop tables in your database via phpmyadmin, download the latest 2.1.1 package on our website and install id and you won't have that error.
Please delete all the hikashop tables in your database via phpmyadmin, download the latest 2.1.1 package on our website and install id and you won't have that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95446
by djundi
Replied by djundi on topic Error Saving on products
Hi Nicolas 
I have the same problem, after upgrade everyting is ok, new product save seamlessly. But when i export sql from anоther site, with version is 2.1.0 an error occurs. I re-instal upgrade twice but no change...
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `b15ic_hikashop_product` SET `product_name`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk',`product_url`='',`product_meta_description`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk Black',`product_keywords`='Лаптоп,ACER,AO725-C7Ckk,Black,AMD,Dual-core, C70,4GB/DDR3',`product_page_title`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk',`product_alias`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk',`product_code`='NU.SGPEX.030.m',`product_tax_id`='11',`product_manufacturer_id`='109',`product_layout`='',`product_quantity`='-1',`product_min_per_order`='0',`product_max_per_order`='0',`product_sale_start`='',`product_sale_end`='',`product_canonical`='',`product_msrp`='',`product_weight`='2.500',`product_weight_unit`='kg',`product_length`='0.000',`product_width`='0.000',`product_dimension_unit`='m',`product_height`='0.000',`product_published`='1',`product_access`='all',`product_group_after_purchase`='',`cpu_main`='Intel® Celeron®',`cpu_characteristics`='Intel® Celeron®Processor B800 1.50 GHz, 2MB L3 cache Sandy Bridge',`ram_main`='2GB DDR3 1066MHz',`hdd_characteristics`='320GB SATA, 5400 об./мин.',`ssd_main`='0',`hdd_type`='SATA',`gpu_main`='Споделено видео',`gpu_characteristics`='Intel GMA 3600, споделена от оперативната памет',`display_main`='7 инча',`display_characteristics`='7” (1024x600)(тъчскрийн)',`dvd_main`='DVD/CD четящо/записващо устройство',`lan_main`='10/100 Mbit ',`wifi_main`='Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n',`usb2_main`='1',`usb3_main`='1',`hdmi_main`='да',`bluetooth_main`='да',`cartreader_main`='да',`esata_port`='да',`serialport_main`='да',`firewire_main`='да',`vga_port`='да',`finger_main`='да',`cartslot_main`='да',`3g_main`='да',`tv_main`='да',`cam_main`='не',`battery_main`='4 клетъчна',`battlife_main`='до 2 часа',`teglo_main`='2.500',`os_mine`='Free DOS',`warranty_main`='12 месеца',`product_type`='main',`product_description`='
I have the same problem, after upgrade everyting is ok, new product save seamlessly. But when i export sql from anоther site, with version is 2.1.0 an error occurs. I re-instal upgrade twice but no change...
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `b15ic_hikashop_product` SET `product_name`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk',`product_url`='',`product_meta_description`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk Black',`product_keywords`='Лаптоп,ACER,AO725-C7Ckk,Black,AMD,Dual-core, C70,4GB/DDR3',`product_page_title`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk',`product_alias`='Лаптоп ACER AO725-C7Ckk',`product_code`='NU.SGPEX.030.m',`product_tax_id`='11',`product_manufacturer_id`='109',`product_layout`='',`product_quantity`='-1',`product_min_per_order`='0',`product_max_per_order`='0',`product_sale_start`='',`product_sale_end`='',`product_canonical`='',`product_msrp`='',`product_weight`='2.500',`product_weight_unit`='kg',`product_length`='0.000',`product_width`='0.000',`product_dimension_unit`='m',`product_height`='0.000',`product_published`='1',`product_access`='all',`product_group_after_purchase`='',`cpu_main`='Intel® Celeron®',`cpu_characteristics`='Intel® Celeron®Processor B800 1.50 GHz, 2MB L3 cache Sandy Bridge',`ram_main`='2GB DDR3 1066MHz',`hdd_characteristics`='320GB SATA, 5400 об./мин.',`ssd_main`='0',`hdd_type`='SATA',`gpu_main`='Споделено видео',`gpu_characteristics`='Intel GMA 3600, споделена от оперативната памет',`display_main`='7 инча',`display_characteristics`='7” (1024x600)(тъчскрийн)',`dvd_main`='DVD/CD четящо/записващо устройство',`lan_main`='10/100 Mbit ',`wifi_main`='Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n',`usb2_main`='1',`usb3_main`='1',`hdmi_main`='да',`bluetooth_main`='да',`cartreader_main`='да',`esata_port`='да',`serialport_main`='да',`firewire_main`='да',`vga_port`='да',`finger_main`='да',`cartslot_main`='да',`3g_main`='да',`tv_main`='да',`cam_main`='не',`battery_main`='4 клетъчна',`battlife_main`='до 2 часа',`teglo_main`='2.500',`os_mine`='Free DOS',`warranty_main`='12 месеца',`product_type`='main',`product_description`='
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by djundi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Saving on products
Hi,
You can't export the SQL of a website with one version of HikaShop and import it to another one. Otherwise, you're missing the columns that are added between each version during the update process.
You can always add manually the missing column via phpmyadmin if you want.
You can't export the SQL of a website with one version of HikaShop and import it to another one. Otherwise, you're missing the columns that are added between each version during the update process.
You can always add manually the missing column via phpmyadmin if you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: djundi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95490
by djundi
Replied by djundi on topic Error Saving on products
Thanks, Nicolas 
I create two new columns and now everything is ok
Thanks again for best an quick support
I create two new columns and now everything is ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds