£4.95 prices showing as £4.96 in cart!
13 years 6 months ago #94862
by ianking
£4.95 prices showing as £4.96 in cart! was created by ianking
I have several CDs in my new store priced at £4.95 (£4.125 excluding UK VAT of 20%). However, as soon as the are put in the cart, the price increases to £4.96 (£4.12). Is there anything I am doing wrong?
I have the price in the product fields as £4.12500 and £4.95. This is correct (4.125 + 20% = 4.95)
I have only just opened the site and have not checked all the prices, but it also happens with CDs priced at £10.95 and £16.95.
I also received a "A Paypal notification was refused because the amount received (6.45GBP) is different from the order amount (6.46GBP)" (with £1.50 postage added).
My store is at - organs.co.uk
Thank you.
I have the price in the product fields as £4.12500 and £4.95. This is correct (4.125 + 20% = 4.95)
I have only just opened the site and have not checked all the prices, but it also happens with CDs priced at £10.95 and £16.95.
I also received a "A Paypal notification was refused because the amount received (6.45GBP) is different from the order amount (6.46GBP)" (with £1.50 postage added).
My store is at - organs.co.uk
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94893
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic £4.95 prices showing as £4.96 in cart!
Please update to the latest version of HikaShop (version 2.1.1) and make sure that the option "send order details" is turned off in the pyapal plugin and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94943
by ianking
Replied by ianking on topic £4.95 prices showing as £4.96 in cart!
I've done both. The CDs still show as £4.95 (£4.13 excl VAT), but when you look at the cart, it has changed to £4.96 (£4.13 excl VAT).
Try adding this CD to the cart:
organs.co.uk/index.php/component/hikasho...-again-2011?Itemid=1
...Ian
PS. See attached cart image.
Try adding this CD to the cart:
organs.co.uk/index.php/component/hikasho...-again-2011?Itemid=1
...Ian
PS. See attached cart image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94955
by ianking
Replied by ianking on topic £4.95 prices showing as £4.96 in cart!
I have just disabled the "HikaShop tax calculations override plugin" and that seems to have worked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds