- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #95548
by ePower2007
HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY was created by ePower2007
Hi there
I saw that there is a new system email function " user account admin notification "
I'm pleased to get a notification when a new user does register to my shop, but I found out that the new user gets the same mail send to his email!
Is there a bug or do I need to set something different, that the new user does not get this mail?
I have set the "simply registration with password"
Login set to "yes"
Display email confirmation set to "yes"
Best regards
Raphael
I saw that there is a new system email function " user account admin notification "
I'm pleased to get a notification when a new user does register to my shop, but I found out that the new user gets the same mail send to his email!
Is there a bug or do I need to set something different, that the new user does not get this mail?
I have set the "simply registration with password"
Login set to "yes"
Display email confirmation set to "yes"
Best regards
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95604
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Hi,
It seems to be a bug, thanks for the report.
Try to edit the file: "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php"
And replace the code:
By:
It seems to be a bug, thanks for the report.
Try to edit the file: "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php"
And replace the code:
Code:
jimport('joomla.application.component.helper');
$params = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'COM_USERS' );
if($params->get( 'mail_to_admin', '0')){
$mail = $mailClass->get('user_account_admin_notification',$this->registerData);
$mail->subject = JText::sprintf($mail->subject,@$this->registerData->name,HIKASHOP_LIVE);
$mail->dst_name = $mail->from_name;
$mail->dst_email = explode(',',$mail->from_email);
$mailClass->sendMail($mail);
}
Code:
jimport('joomla.application.component.helper');
$params = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'COM_USERS' );
if($params->get( 'mail_to_admin', '0')){
$mail = $mailClass->get('user_account_admin_notification',$this->registerData);
$mail->subject = JText::sprintf($mail->subject,@$this->registerData->name,HIKASHOP_LIVE);
$mail->dst_name = $mail->from_name;
$from_email = $config->get('reply_email');
$mail->dst_email = explode(',',$from_email);
$mailClass->sendMail($mail);
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 6 months ago #95726
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Hi Xavier
I tried it and still the user that register gets that mail.
Have fun at the JoomlaDay France 2013 !
Looking forward to hear from you after that and get a solution.
Best regards
Raphael
I tried it and still the user that register gets that mail.
Have fun at the JoomlaDay France 2013 !
Looking forward to hear from you after that and get a solution.
Best regards
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95801
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Hi,
Just a question, are you trying this feature with the admin account ?
Because the code given should only send to the mail set in the backend. When using mail from $config it's always from backend.
Just a question, are you trying this feature with the admin account ?
Because the code given should only send to the mail set in the backend. When using mail from $config it's always from backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 6 months ago #95874
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Hi Xavier
No I have different test user setups.
When I register a new user then the mails gets send to me as a admin and to the new registered test user.
best
Raphael
No I have different test user setups.
When I register a new user then the mails gets send to me as a admin and to the new registered test user.
best
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95999
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Hi,
I tried in local, and it's working fine. Only the admin emails receive the account creation email.
Are you sure that you have well edited the file ?
I tried in local, and it's working fine. Only the admin emails receive the account creation email.
Are you sure that you have well edited the file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 6 months ago #96049
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Hi Xavier
I tried one more time and I regisetered a new user.
The new user and I get this mail.
How do you have the settings in for getting those mails?
In Joomla and Hikashop?
Maybe there is something wrong in my side.
Best regards
Raphael
I tried one more time and I regisetered a new user.
The new user and I get this mail.
How do you have the settings in for getting those mails?
In Joomla and Hikashop?
Maybe there is something wrong in my side.
Best regards
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96115
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY
Could you give us a backend and ftp access ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds