- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Cart is empty in three seconds
13 years 6 months ago #95995
by Emstoys
Cart is empty in three seconds was created by Emstoys
When a customer puts a product in cart and wants to go to checkout, the cart is empty again.
I am using Hika Shop essentials, but could not update. Therefor I switched to Hika Shop starter, hoping the problem would be solved. Now I have two problems:
1) Customers van't buy products, while it leaves the cart .
2) I want tot use essentilas, but can't find tu update .
www.emstoys.com
I am using Hika Shop essentials, but could not update. Therefor I switched to Hika Shop starter, hoping the problem would be solved. Now I have two problems:
1) Customers van't buy products, while it leaves the cart .
2) I want tot use essentilas, but can't find tu update .
www.emstoys.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #96080
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart is empty in three seconds
Hi,
I didn't really understood your problem so can you explain it again with some screenshots ? it will help me to understand what your problem is.
Thank you.
I didn't really understood your problem so can you explain it again with some screenshots ? it will help me to understand what your problem is.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96238
by Emstoys
Replied by Emstoys on topic Cart is empty in three seconds
The empty cart is solved. The Cookie-programm was the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds