- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
site name cann't display after edit catagory title
Then in catagory or product page,I edited Page title and saved,
when i refresh the web page,I found site name can not display for this page.
don' t know why and how to fix it?
thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried on my end, and the site name is well displayed after the category or product name.
Joomla is adding this information after the page title is set.
Could you give us a link to your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My site is open17.com
Please click at:http://open17.com/datalogger/product/27-testo-174t
you can see no site name displayed in page title,
Thank you very much.
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I never see the site name on the site pages. HikaShop or not.
Are you sure that it's not a Joomla configuration problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you can see it after title name in every article.
Now the problem is:in hikashop site name can display if don't edit page title and let it be product mame by default.
After edit page title,site name will not display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked that link and the title is:
【testo 174T温度记录仪】,16000组数据存储,单机和套装可选【报价 价格 操作手册】
On the page open17.com/login which is not a HikaShop page, the title is:
登录
I don't see your site name anywhere as a page title on your website. It like if you had turned off the option in the joomla configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you can check:
open17.com/case-study/cold-chain
open17.com/case-study/cold-chain/67-medi...-logistics-knowleges
open17.com/intro/company-news
open17.com/intro/company-news/70-for-enviroment
...
In all these pages you can see my site name -上海醇安电子 in the end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, I see the problem.
Can you replace the files components/com_hikashop/category/view.html.php and components/com_hikashop/product/view.html.php
with the ones enclosed and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
it works!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Before you help me to solve this problem,
But now the opposite problem occured that all my product detail pages title display site name for two times,
You can check it :http://www.open17.com/fluegas/product/11-testo-320 ,where you can see my site name "上海醇安电子"display two times,while all my articles title besides of hikashop display properly.
wish you can help
Another question is can I set the product title with"product name-category name-site name"style?now it is "product name-site name".
Thank you very much.
Jacky
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Ok, I see the problem.
Can you replace the files components/com_hikashop/category/view.html.php and components/com_hikashop/product/view.html.php
with the ones enclosed and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All I can think of is that you changed the translation of the string: JPAGETITLE
Or you changed the file components/com_hikashop/product/view.html.php in some way.
Or something else on your website is adding the site name to the page title while hikashop already does it to its pages.
You can't add the category name in the title of the pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I never changed the translation of the string: JPAGETITLE
While last year you taught me to replace the files components/com_hikashop/category/view.html.php and components/com_hikashop/product/view.html.php with attachment you patched
So I worried if this is the reason and if I can download latest hikashop install zip package ,find front/views/product/view.html.php and replace what on site.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is maybe the source of the problem. What I suggest is to backup your website, the best thing is to duplicate it in order to update on a development environment and then update the HikaShop version, this will remove the previous modifications on the view.html.php files. And potentially remove the customizations in the views in order to have the latest version of the views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.