- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 5
Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes
13 years 6 months ago #96076
by Hristov
Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes was created by Hristov
Hi,
I am using Joomla 3.0.3 with T3 v 1.2.1 and the t3_blank template v 1.2.1
When hikashop is installed the theme override feature in T3 stops working. Works fine if hikashop is not installed.
I know that t3 is a third party extension, but i can't simply imagine joomla without it since it brings so much flexibility to what I can do with my template.
I hope you can help me find out what causes this behaviour.
Don't know if my hikashop package matters but just in case I am using hikashop business.
Kind Regards,
Drago
I am using Joomla 3.0.3 with T3 v 1.2.1 and the t3_blank template v 1.2.1
When hikashop is installed the theme override feature in T3 stops working. Works fine if hikashop is not installed.
I know that t3 is a third party extension, but i can't simply imagine joomla without it since it brings so much flexibility to what I can do with my template.
I hope you can help me find out what causes this behaviour.
Don't know if my hikashop package matters but just in case I am using hikashop business.
Kind Regards,
Drago
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96124
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes
Hi,
Could you please provide more information about your problem and maybe, a link to your store so we would be able to understand exactly what is the problem and which override is targeted.
Overrides in Joomla have to follow some rules and conventions in order to have a good working interaction between components and plugins.
But there is a lot of things that you can override.
Regards,
Could you please provide more information about your problem and maybe, a link to your store so we would be able to understand exactly what is the problem and which override is targeted.
Overrides in Joomla have to follow some rules and conventions in order to have a good working interaction between components and plugins.
But there is a lot of things that you can override.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96152
by Hristov
Replied by Hristov on topic Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes
Hi,
I will put an online version and will provide you with a link, since I am developing locally.
The problem lies within T3 framework V3. Normally you can assign different layouts and themes to menu items through the framework. I can have for example 3 menu items with three different layouts and theme styles. However upon installation of hikashop this feature stops working,
I will provide you with a live link tomorrow.
Should I also provide you with admin details?
I will put an online version and will provide you with a link, since I am developing locally.
The problem lies within T3 framework V3. Normally you can assign different layouts and themes to menu items through the framework. I can have for example 3 menu items with three different layouts and theme styles. However upon installation of hikashop this feature stops working,
I will provide you with a live link tomorrow.
Should I also provide you with admin details?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #96163
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes
Sure, the admin details will probably help us to determine from where the problem is coming from
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96593
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes
Hi,
You just have to turn off the "after initialization" option of the affiliate plugin and that "fixes" the issue.
You just have to turn off the "after initialization" option of the affiliate plugin and that "fixes" the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hristov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96666
by Hristov
Replied by Hristov on topic Hikashop and T3 Framework Themes
Thank you,
Just tested it and it works.
Just tested it and it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds