Double display of description in variants
13 years 6 months ago #96382
by niqui
Double display of description in variants was created by niqui
Hi,
I'm working on a site for a client. I have made some changes in the product template (show_default). A part of the products have variants, others haven't. When choosing one product everything is displayed ok. After choosing a variant the product description shows twice on the same page (once in the left part, where I want it to be, and once at the bottom of the page).
Where does this come from? Don't know if it's a bug or if there's another template to be edited in this case.
The site is on www.ontwerptest.nl/kramer . An example of a product with variants is this: www.ontwerptest.nl/kramer/producten/prod.../category_pathway-60 .
Hope you can help me out
I'm working on a site for a client. I have made some changes in the product template (show_default). A part of the products have variants, others haven't. When choosing one product everything is displayed ok. After choosing a variant the product description shows twice on the same page (once in the left part, where I want it to be, and once at the bottom of the page).
Where does this come from? Don't know if it's a bug or if there's another template to be edited in this case.
The site is on www.ontwerptest.nl/kramer . An example of a product with variants is this: www.ontwerptest.nl/kramer/producten/prod.../category_pathway-60 .
Hope you can help me out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96521
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Double display of description in variants
Hi,
The variants description is displayed in an hidden block by the view "show.php".
There is a script which change the content of the description block, taking the content into the hidden blocks.
I guess that you have changed an ID in the page so the script does not update the right "div" with the variant description.
Regards,
The variants description is displayed in an hidden block by the view "show.php".
There is a script which change the content of the description block, taking the content into the hidden blocks.
I guess that you have changed an ID in the page so the script does not update the right "div" with the variant description.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105728
by niqui
Replied by niqui on topic Double display of description in variants
Thanks, it is solved now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds