- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
Showing different language in a few areas
- brentwilliams2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #96391
by brentwilliams2
Showing different language in a few areas was created by brentwilliams2
For the Hikashop social plugin, the language for the Like/Recommend button suddenly changed to French. Also, I got feedback from a customer that her state was showing Arabic lettering (see attached). I am not using any language solutions such as Joomfish.
I can't find a setting that might have made this happen - any ideas?
I can't find a setting that might have made this happen - any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96451
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Showing different language in a few areas
Hi,
The Facebook button is in the Facebook iFrame. So we can't change anything about it, the Facebook API automatically detect the language.
Concerning the zone, have you added/edited any zone in HikaShop > System > Zones ?
The Facebook button is in the Facebook iFrame. So we can't change anything about it, the Facebook API automatically detect the language.
Concerning the zone, have you added/edited any zone in HikaShop > System > Zones ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brentwilliams2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
13 years 6 months ago #96531
by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Showing different language in a few areas
How strange - now the Facebook button is just showing the word "error".
As for the zone, no I haven't changed anything there.
As for the zone, no I haven't changed anything there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #96651
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Showing different language in a few areas
Hi,
Can you check your Hikashop social plugin configuration, and show me a screenshot of this configuration ?
Thanks.
Can you check your Hikashop social plugin configuration, and show me a screenshot of this configuration ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brentwilliams2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
13 years 6 months ago #96714
by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Showing different language in a few areas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96808
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Showing different language in a few areas
Hi,
Is the value in "facebook admin" correct ? You musn't let it empty, I suppose that you have remove the content for the screenshot.
Try to set "Show faces" to yes, save, put back to no and save again.
Is the value in "facebook admin" correct ? You musn't let it empty, I suppose that you have remove the content for the screenshot.
Try to set "Show faces" to yes, save, put back to no and save again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brentwilliams2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
13 years 5 months ago #96872
by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Showing different language in a few areas
Since it was working previously without that field, I thought it wasn't necessary. But I've added my app id from Facebook. I've tried turned faces on and off again, still no luck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Showing different language in a few areas
If you change the "tag type" option of the plugin, it should fix the language issue of the like button and probably the "show faces" one too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds