- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Multilingual menus do not show with latest 2.1.1
13 years 6 months ago #96647
by jerzy
Multilingual menus do not show with latest 2.1.1 was created by jerzy
Hi,
I have recently installed hikashop business 2.1.1 version on multilingual site (english-spanish) which use falang component. After instal spanish menus disapear and are substituted by english menus even if you switch to spanish language. I have reinstaled 2.1 and everything went back to normal.
I have recently installed hikashop business 2.1.1 version on multilingual site (english-spanish) which use falang component. After instal spanish menus disapear and are substituted by english menus even if you switch to spanish language. I have reinstaled 2.1 and everything went back to normal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilingual menus do not show with latest 2.1.1
Hi,
Please make sure that the "after initialisation" option of the affiliate plugin is turned off and try again.
Please make sure that the "after initialisation" option of the affiliate plugin is turned off and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96896
by jerzy
Replied by jerzy on topic Multilingual menus do not show with latest 2.1.1
Hi Nicolas,
I will try again,
Thank you.
I will try again,
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96903
by jerzy
Replied by jerzy on topic Multilingual menus do not show with latest 2.1.1
Hi Nicolas,
I did as you sugested and it works.
Thank you
I did as you sugested and it works.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds