- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
Password Verification
- isabelleandco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #96697
by isabelleandco
Password Verification was created by isabelleandco
This email was sent to reset my password
"Hello,
A request has been made to reset your Isabelle & Co account password. To reset your password, you will need to submit this verification code in order to verify that the request was legitimate.
The verification code is 699fc2b7f2949fff3ffff61036b66415
Click on the URL below to enter the verification code and proceed with resetting your password.
s446956729.onlinehome.us/index.php/compo...reset&layout=confirm
Thank you."
I did try to set a password by saying that I had forgotten my password. This is the email that I received. But when I entered this verification code it just refreshed the screen back to being blank and never went any further.
"Hello,
A request has been made to reset your Isabelle & Co account password. To reset your password, you will need to submit this verification code in order to verify that the request was legitimate.
The verification code is 699fc2b7f2949fff3ffff61036b66415
Click on the URL below to enter the verification code and proceed with resetting your password.
s446956729.onlinehome.us/index.php/compo...reset&layout=confirm
Thank you."
I did try to set a password by saying that I had forgotten my password. This is the email that I received. But when I entered this verification code it just refreshed the screen back to being blank and never went any further.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96731
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Password Verification
This has nothing to do with HikaShop. It is completely handled by Joomla.
I would recommend to post your issue on the joomla.org forums.
I would recommend to post your issue on the joomla.org forums.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds