Skip to main content

Out of stock notification is continuos

More
13 years 6 months ago #96760 by lacasetta
After my update to business version and after you fixed the cron issue i noticed this issue:
I receive repeated notifications everytime the cron is triggered
I think the notification should be send just when the product is out of stock but one time not every time the cron is triggered because so i receive 48 notification a day !!!!

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96778 by nicolas
The notification is indeed sent each time the plugin sees that a product is out of stock.

If you don't want so many emails, simply reduce the frequency option of that plugin so that it is triggered less often.

That has always worked like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #96804 by lacasetta
I do not think it is the correct way to work for this plugin, it certainly is the easiest way.
I'm sorry but I do not like it, so I prefer to disable the out of stock notification plugin.
I think you should improve it.
;)
excuse me! :blush:

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #96817 by Mohamed Thelji
Thanks for your feedback :).
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum