- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Added products are removed when choosing link....
- mirlinda.kosova
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #97208
by mirlinda.kosova
Added products are removed when choosing link.... was created by mirlinda.kosova
Hello!
I have View Cart named page with full cart module on it. This is the page that I am talking about:
smartshop-ks.com/jo/index.php/shporta-e-madhe
The problem is that when a user adds products to cart and clicks link View Cart link sometimes this cart is not displaying anything. It is like by clicking link View Cart it is deleting already added products.
You can test it by adding products to cart (click Fute në shportë button).
smartshop-ks.com/jo/index.php/bukuri
On the top right you will see SHIQO SHPORTËN button which will open View Cart page. Please try this for few times since I’ve noticed that sometimes it works and sometimes not.
What should I do to fix this bug?
Please ask for more details if I wasn't enough.
/Mirlinda
I have View Cart named page with full cart module on it. This is the page that I am talking about:
smartshop-ks.com/jo/index.php/shporta-e-madhe
The problem is that when a user adds products to cart and clicks link View Cart link sometimes this cart is not displaying anything. It is like by clicking link View Cart it is deleting already added products.
You can test it by adding products to cart (click Fute në shportë button).
smartshop-ks.com/jo/index.php/bukuri
On the top right you will see SHIQO SHPORTËN button which will open View Cart page. Please try this for few times since I’ve noticed that sometimes it works and sometimes not.
What should I do to fix this bug?
Please ask for more details if I wasn't enough.
/Mirlinda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97308
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Added products are removed when choosing link....
Hi,
I tested it and it's working fine with me, so did you fixed your problem ? if not can you clear your cache...
Thank you.
I tested it and it's working fine with me, so did you fixed your problem ? if not can you clear your cache...
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mirlinda.kosova
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #97346
by mirlinda.kosova
Replied by mirlinda.kosova on topic Added products are removed when choosing link....
No I haven't fixed the problem and as I mentioned it does this only sometimes.
Does it work for you by using Google Chrome browser?
Does it work for you by using Google Chrome browser?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97368
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Added products are removed when choosing link....
I tested it with google chrome and firefox but I can't reproduce the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds