- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Pagination Broken in Product List
13 years 5 months ago #97690
by raulrb73
Pagination Broken in Product List was created by raulrb73
Hi.
We have Hikashop Essential and we have seen that the options to page up / down or to show all products is not displayed in those categories which have more than 9 products.
We have set the following configuration:
- Display options
- Pagination: both sides (top and bottom)
- Modules main default options
- type of content: product
- type of layout: blocks
- number of columns: 3
- number of items: 9
Also, there is no breadcrumb of my navigation steps and it only shows the first category or another breadcrumb that is not related with the real navigation step.
I don't know what could be the reason for this issue because just a few days ago it worked properly.
Maybe it could be caused by the version upgrade... I have a local installation with version 2.0.0 and it works OK, but in the server I have version 2.1.1.
I have been checking files of component com_hikashop and I see that the last modification is on March 19th, which is the date when the version was upgraded.
Do you know how can I solve this issue?
Yo can see an example of this issue visiting www.design-you.es/tienda-categorias/cat/154-peppa-pig . This category has 34 products and is not shown pagination options. The breadcrumb which would be showed in this case is the following (in spanish):
Inicio > Listado de categorías > regalos > licencias > personajes > peppa pig
Thanks in advance.
We have Hikashop Essential and we have seen that the options to page up / down or to show all products is not displayed in those categories which have more than 9 products.
We have set the following configuration:
- Display options
- Pagination: both sides (top and bottom)
- Modules main default options
- type of content: product
- type of layout: blocks
- number of columns: 3
- number of items: 9
Also, there is no breadcrumb of my navigation steps and it only shows the first category or another breadcrumb that is not related with the real navigation step.
I don't know what could be the reason for this issue because just a few days ago it worked properly.
Maybe it could be caused by the version upgrade... I have a local installation with version 2.0.0 and it works OK, but in the server I have version 2.1.1.
I have been checking files of component com_hikashop and I see that the last modification is on March 19th, which is the date when the version was upgraded.
Do you know how can I solve this issue?
Yo can see an example of this issue visiting www.design-you.es/tienda-categorias/cat/154-peppa-pig . This category has 34 products and is not shown pagination options. The breadcrumb which would be showed in this case is the following (in spanish):
Inicio > Listado de categorías > regalos > licencias > personajes > peppa pig
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97735
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Hi,
Regarding the pagination, can you check your "Pagination" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display'" ?
Regarding the pagination, can you check your "Pagination" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display'" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97750
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Hi.
I have set the pagination option with "Display both" value.
I have set the pagination option with "Display both" value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97764
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Ok so can I have a link to your website ?
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97765
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Of course.
I point a link in the original message... Here it is again...
"You can see an example of this issue visiting www.design-you.es/tienda-categorias/cat/154-peppa-pig . This category has 34 products and is not shown pagination options. The breadcrumb which would be showed in this case is the following (in spanish):
Inicio > Listado de categorías > regalos > licencias > personajes > peppa pig"
Thanks in advance.
I point a link in the original message... Here it is again...
"You can see an example of this issue visiting www.design-you.es/tienda-categorias/cat/154-peppa-pig . This category has 34 products and is not shown pagination options. The breadcrumb which would be showed in this case is the following (in spanish):
Inicio > Listado de categorías > regalos > licencias > personajes > peppa pig"
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97864
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my local version, can you give us a backend access ?
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my local version, can you give us a backend access ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97899
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Hi.
I send you in a private message the access data.
Thanks
I send you in a private message the access data.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
You had the "recently viewed" as well as the "random" options turned on on your products listing:
www.design-you.es/administrator/index.ph...odules&task=edit&cid []=140
In that case, pagination is deactivated since each time you refresh the page it displays elements either randomly or based on the products you already saw.
www.design-you.es/administrator/index.ph...odules&task=edit&cid []=140
In that case, pagination is deactivated since each time you refresh the page it displays elements either randomly or based on the products you already saw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raulrb73
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98264
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Pagination Broken in Product List
Hi Nicolas.
Thanks a lot for the solution.
It works fantastic right now.
Greetings.
Raul R.
Thanks a lot for the solution.
It works fantastic right now.
Greetings.
Raul R.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds