- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
RRP Price Not Displaying
13 years 5 months ago #97770
by matps
RRP Price Not Displaying was created by matps
Hi There,
I've entered the retail price for a product, but as you can see for the following link, it is not displaying.
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
Do I have to edit anything in the background CSS or one of the views, or am I doing something else wrong?
I've entered the retail price for a product, but as you can see for the following link, it is not displaying.
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
Do I have to edit anything in the background CSS or one of the views, or am I doing something else wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RRP Price Not Displaying
Hi,
It seems that you had already edited the listing_price view file before updating HikaShop.
Because of that, you didn't get the modifications to that file for that new feature.
So you will have to save the modifications you had in that file, remove the customization on that view file with the corresponding icon on the views listing and add your modifications back to the new version of the file.
It seems that you had already edited the listing_price view file before updating HikaShop.
Because of that, you didn't get the modifications to that file for that new feature.
So you will have to save the modifications you had in that file, remove the customization on that view file with the corresponding icon on the views listing and add your modifications back to the new version of the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97779
by matps
Replied by matps on topic RRP Price Not Displaying
Thanks for your reply nicloas.
So if I say copy and paste all the code to from my modified view to a text file, remove the customization using the icon (I know the one you mean), do the Hikashop update, then copy and paste the code back in, will that then restore my current custimizations but with the new feature installed?
So if I say copy and paste all the code to from my modified view to a text file, remove the customization using the icon (I know the one you mean), do the Hikashop update, then copy and paste the code back in, will that then restore my current custimizations but with the new feature installed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RRP Price Not Displaying
No. You need to do the modification again to the new version of the file. If you copy/paste the whole previous version, you will have the same problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds