- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with price
- Soko?owski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #97782
by Soko?owski
Problem with price was created by Soko?owski
1. After upgrade to business version hikashop shows only one price. Price with VAT is the same as the price without VAT in front end, but on the back end calculate everything well.
For example:
(Back End): 10 PLN Price, Price with VAT 12.30
(Front End): 10 PLN (Price without VAT 10 PLN)
2. On the product page(back end) in the retail price box, i have error: "Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66 Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66"
3.I have two prices. One for retail clients (public users), and the price for wholesale (register users). Is it possible to access level for users has set up automatically? I thought about it, to create two currencies (PLN and pln) and If I chose a curriencie "PLN", access level set automatically for public users and if i chose "pln" access level set automatically to the register users. How i can do it?
EDIT:
4. Where i can edit hikashop banktrasfer end information?
5. How i can delete "title"(Mr, Ms...)
For example:
(Back End): 10 PLN Price, Price with VAT 12.30
(Front End): 10 PLN (Price without VAT 10 PLN)
2. On the product page(back end) in the retail price box, i have error: "Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66 Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /elforrest/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 66"
3.I have two prices. One for retail clients (public users), and the price for wholesale (register users). Is it possible to access level for users has set up automatically? I thought about it, to create two currencies (PLN and pln) and If I chose a curriencie "PLN", access level set automatically for public users and if i chose "pln" access level set automatically to the register users. How i can do it?
EDIT:
4. Where i can edit hikashop banktrasfer end information?
5. How i can delete "title"(Mr, Ms...)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Soko?owski.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97869
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with price
Hi,
1. Try to save again the products. And try to change the price display from "both" to "with" or without" save and put back to "both".
2. This has been corrected. You can replace the concerned line with:
3.You can set many prices for one product, and there is access level for each price. You can set a price for public and one for registered.
4. You can edit the informations by editing the banktransfer payment method in System > Payment methods
5. In Display > Custom Fields, you can disable the field "address_title".
1. Try to save again the products. And try to change the price display from "both" to "with" or without" save and put back to "both".
2. This has been corrected. You can replace the concerned line with:
Code:
<input type="text" name="data[product][product_msrp]" value="<?php echo @$this->element->product_msrp; ?>"/><?php echo ' '.@$mainCurr[1]->currency_symbol.' '.@$mainCurr[1]->currency_code; ?>
3.You can set many prices for one product, and there is access level for each price. You can set a price for public and one for registered.
4. You can edit the informations by editing the banktransfer payment method in System > Payment methods
5. In Display > Custom Fields, you can disable the field "address_title".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soko?owski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Soko?owski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #98048
by Soko?owski
Replied by Soko?owski on topic Problem with price
1. I have tried. A few times. Still doesn't work.
3. Yes, I know. But I have to then set the access for each product. I mean, when you choose currency(PLN or pln) access has set up automatically. Is there a possibility?
2,4,5 thx
3. Yes, I know. But I have to then set the access for each product. I mean, when you choose currency(PLN or pln) access has set up automatically. Is there a possibility?
2,4,5 thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98199
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with price
1. If the prices on the frontend don't get the taxes while it works on your backend, then it means that your main tax zone (or the zone of your frontend user address) is not taxed based on your tax rules. It's not related to the update as far as I know. However, we would need more information on how you setup your tax rules, your configuration taxes options and your user address on the frontend to give you a more detailed answer.
3. I don't see how. The solution proposed by Xavier is the one I would recommend. Now, if you have the same discount for all the products, instead of having two prices with different access levels, you could have only one price and create a discount with an access level so that the prices get discounted automatically for the wholesale user group.
3. I don't see how. The solution proposed by Xavier is the one I would recommend. Now, if you have the same discount for all the products, instead of having two prices with different access levels, you could have only one price and create a discount with an access level so that the prices get discounted automatically for the wholesale user group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soko?owski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Soko?owski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #98350
by Soko?owski
Replied by Soko?owski on topic Problem with price
1. I can give u access to my website if it helps. Let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98475
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with price
Hi,
Yes you can send it via PM, don't forget to post the topic link in the pm.
Yes you can send it via PM, don't forget to post the topic link in the pm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98683
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with price
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soko?owski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds