- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Bug in Hikashop?
13 years 5 months ago #98031
by Glenn
Bug in Hikashop? was created by Glenn
My bar with hikashop tools dissapeared... System, display affiliates, documentation all gone. It's now in written text next to the joomla logo but you not able to click it.
on my front end if you check a product with different sizes and prizes it displays them all although yesterday everything was perfect I wasn't even online...
Any Ideas cause I'm out of any ideas...
Thanks!
Glenn
on my front end if you check a product with different sizes and prizes it displays them all although yesterday everything was perfect I wasn't even online...
Any Ideas cause I'm out of any ideas...
Thanks!
Glenn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98039
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bug in Hikashop?
Hi,
Do you use Joomla 3 ?
Did you modify the configuration, like the option "Menu position" in "Display / General Display options" ?
Regards,
Do you use Joomla 3 ?
Did you modify the configuration, like the option "Menu position" in "Display / General Display options" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98054
by Glenn
Replied by Glenn on topic Bug in Hikashop?
I had to reinstall everything hikashop aswel as joola3.0. I took a copy of my hikashop database before. How can I reinstall that? do you know?
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98065
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bug in Hikashop?
I didn't understand you issue with the prices so I can't comment on that, however, for the menu bar on the backend, you simply need to change the "menu position" option of the configuration and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98165
by Glenn
Replied by Glenn on topic Bug in Hikashop?
Apparantly my template corrupted everything! T3V3. I had to start over!
i still have issues with reinstalling my copy of my hikasop database... Might be corrupted too...
Thanks for all the help!
Thanks for all the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds