- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Menu Assignment issue with hikashopBridge
13 years 5 months ago #98047
by jasonhr
Menu Assignment issue with hikashopBridge was created by jasonhr
Hi,
I have an issue when I try to create a category listing as a new item in my menu, I get the following error:
options
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class hikashopBridgeView in /home/*******/*********.co.uk/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1384
Can you suggest a solution for this?
I have an issue when I try to create a category listing as a new item in my menu, I get the following error:
options
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class hikashopBridgeView in /home/*******/*********.co.uk/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1384
Can you suggest a solution for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98158
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Menu Assignment issue with hikashopBridge
Hi,
Thanks to edit this file and replace:
By:
Thanks to edit this file and replace:
Code:
if(!HIKASHOP_J30){
class hikashopBridgeView extends JView {}
} else {
class hikashopBridgeView extends JViewLegacy {}
}
Code:
if(!class_exists('hikashopBridgeView')){
if(!HIKASHOP_J30){
class hikashopBridgeView extends JView {}
} else {
class hikashopBridgeView extends JViewLegacy {}
}
}
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98186
by jasonhr
Replied by jasonhr on topic Menu Assignment issue with hikashopBridge
Perfect, Thank you. This is a really awesome shopping system and one that my clients can use so intuitively. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds