- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Custon field-> Can´t set the value for +product
13 years 5 months ago #98341
by s1m0n
Custon field-> Can´t set the value for +product was created by s1m0n
This is for an event registration:
Right now I have a single dropdown with
Value Title
0 Please select
1 Event 1
I want to attach the product "event1" to the value 1 but when I add the product, it sais for the value "select an option" (blue link) and when I click at it, nothing happens. I can´t select a value for the product. How can I fix that one?
I can click save but it changes nothing. There is no option to connect it with a value.
Right now I have a single dropdown with
Value Title
0 Please select
1 Event 1
I want to attach the product "event1" to the value 1 but when I add the product, it sais for the value "select an option" (blue link) and when I click at it, nothing happens. I can´t select a value for the product. How can I fix that one?
I can click save but it changes nothing. There is no option to connect it with a value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custon field-> Can´t set the value for +product
Hi,
Could you do a screenshot of the page with the problem ?
Could you do a screenshot of the page with the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98489
by s1m0n
Replied by s1m0n on topic Custon field-> Can´t set the value for +product
Here it is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custon field-> Can´t set the value for +product
Hi,
It is a conflict with the chosen library of Joomla 3.0
Change the line:
to:
in the file "form" of the view "field" for your backend template via the menu Display->Views and that should fix the problem.
It is a conflict with the chosen library of Joomla 3.0
Change the line:
Code:
<?php echo JText::_( 'FOR_THE_VALUE' ).' '; ?>
Code:
<?php echo JText::_( 'FOR_THE_VALUE' ).' '; $this->fieldsClass->suffix='_corresponding'; ?>
in the file "form" of the view "field" for your backend template via the menu Display->Views and that should fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: s1m0n
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds