- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
no editor2 working in product descr. j-3.0
- mikehefner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99046
by mikehefner
no editor2 working in product descr. j-3.0 was created by mikehefner
I,ve tried JCE , joomla CK and other editors for joomla and cant get the font color to change in descriptions field. ive tried 4 different editors. what can i do. it changes when i do it but as soon as I save it goes back to black.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by mikehefner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99145
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic no editors are working right in joomla 3.0
And when using this feature in a Joomla article it's working fine ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mikehefner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #99162
by mikehefner
Replied by mikehefner on topic no editors are working right in joomla 3.0
All editors work fine in joomla articles. Just in the shop when I change font size, color, it works untill I save it then it goes to normal size and black color and font size goes to normal. The only thing that works is if I change the heading to Heading 1,2,3 ect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99299
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic no editors are working right in joomla 3.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds