- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 1
Carousel Pane Width (Doesn't fill container.)
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99093
by goloon
Carousel Pane Width (Doesn't fill container.) was created by goloon
I've set up a carousel on the right column, but the pane width does not automatically go to 100% of the right side module container.
I am able to specify the pane height in the Hikashop settings for that content module, but where do I specify the pane width?
Using the latest version of Hikashop Business & Joomla 3 Protostar template.
I am able to specify the pane height in the Hikashop settings for that content module, but where do I specify the pane width?
Using the latest version of Hikashop Business & Joomla 3 Protostar template.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by goloon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99191
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Carousel Pane Width (Doesn't fill container.)
Hi,
I think that you can change it via css, just see which class is to edit and change the css property.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
If you can't solve your problem, thanks to post a link to your website.
I think that you can change it via css, just see which class is to edit and change the css property.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
If you can't solve your problem, thanks to post a link to your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds