Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout
13 years 5 months ago #99137
by 3bits
Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout was created by 3bits
I enable and setup Paypal but the checkout page only shows other payment gateways. If I enable only paypal, Hikashop shows an error of "No payments methods found"
I tested the 2 last versions of Hikashop and no luck.
I think the setup is right. I added the email account, the Paypal URL is www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and the rest of settimgs are the default.
Is there some issue with Paypal setup or maybe I'm missing something ?
Thanks in advance.
I tested the 2 last versions of Hikashop and no luck.
I think the setup is right. I added the email account, the Paypal URL is www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and the rest of settimgs are the default.
Is there some issue with Paypal setup or maybe I'm missing something ?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99213
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout
Hi,
Are you sure that you don't have set a restriction ?
Have you read that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/106-faq.html#payment
Are you sure that you don't have set a restriction ?
Have you read that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/106-faq.html#payment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99315
by 3bits
Replied by 3bits on topic Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout
It's probably that your currency is not supported by PayPal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99349
by 3bits
Replied by 3bits on topic Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout
The default currency in Hikashop is Ukrainian Hryvnia but Paypal is setup for US Dollars.
My question would be, which currency send Hikashop through Paypal: The Hikashop default or the paypal setup?
I'm using another gateay for Ukraine currency (Robokassa) and it works well.
My question would be, which currency send Hikashop through Paypal: The Hikashop default or the paypal setup?
I'm using another gateay for Ukraine currency (Robokassa) and it works well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99403
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal payment is not show in the Checkout
Neither.
What is used is the current currency.
If you see the prices in USD on the checkout, the payment plugins will use the prices in USD and thus paypal should show up.
If you see the prices in Ukrainian Hryvnia, the payment plugins will use that currency and thus paypal won't show up.
You can use the currency switcher module of Hikashop if you want to be able to easily switch from one currency to another.
What is used is the current currency.
If you see the prices in USD on the checkout, the payment plugins will use the prices in USD and thus paypal should show up.
If you see the prices in Ukrainian Hryvnia, the payment plugins will use that currency and thus paypal won't show up.
You can use the currency switcher module of Hikashop if you want to be able to easily switch from one currency to another.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds