- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Product shows "No Stock"
13 years 5 months ago #100654
by iamgr3
Product shows "No Stock" was created by iamgr3
One of my products that I have a quantity of 100 set, shows up as "No Stock" on the product page. How do I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100736
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product shows "No Stock"
Hi,
If you have set a stock, can you :
- show me how did you configured your product page through some screenshots ?
- show me or give me a link to your product page ?
Thank you.
If you have set a stock, can you :
- show me how did you configured your product page through some screenshots ?
- show me or give me a link to your product page ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100866
by iamgr3
Replied by iamgr3 on topic Product shows "No Stock"
Thank you for looking into this.
Here are the details:
www.johnsoncigarapparel.com is the website. Please feel free to go through the products on some variants it also shows as no stock, but the one that consistently shows as no stock is T-Shirts. Its link is here: johnsoncigarapparel.com/index.php/shirts/t-shirts.html
I am running joomla 2.5.9 and I have tried this on IE, Chrome, Firefox.
Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Regards
Gr3
Here are the details:
www.johnsoncigarapparel.com is the website. Please feel free to go through the products on some variants it also shows as no stock, but the one that consistently shows as no stock is T-Shirts. Its link is here: johnsoncigarapparel.com/index.php/shirts/t-shirts.html
I am running joomla 2.5.9 and I have tried this on IE, Chrome, Firefox.
Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Regards
Gr3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100951
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product shows "No Stock"
Hi,
I think that you have created the main product with a quantity of 0, and then added the variants, so the variants stock is set to 0, try to remove the variants, set a quantity of 100 to you product, save, add again the variants.
I think that you have created the main product with a quantity of 0, and then added the variants, so the variants stock is set to 0, try to remove the variants, set a quantity of 100 to you product, save, add again the variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101049
by iamgr3
Replied by iamgr3 on topic Product shows "No Stock"
Thank You for your assistance!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds