- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Fatal Error accessing the votes
13 years 5 months ago #100900
by Ronon
Fatal Error accessing the votes was created by Ronon
Hello, when I try to access the menu of Votes in order to check the comments users have made on my products, I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadLib() in /XXXXX/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/vote/tmpl/listing.php on line 50
However, I can comment the post when I click on the link HikaShop sent me to my email when a user posts a new comment. When I publish and, theoretically, the system returns me to the list of comments, back out the same Fatal Error. Despite this, the commentary itself is published correctly in the corresponding product.
What I can do to fix this error? My version is 2.1.2 and HikaShop Starter runs on Joomla 2.5.9
Thank you!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadLib() in /XXXXX/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/vote/tmpl/listing.php on line 50
However, I can comment the post when I click on the link HikaShop sent me to my email when a user posts a new comment. When I publish and, theoretically, the system returns me to the list of comments, back out the same Fatal Error. Despite this, the commentary itself is published correctly in the corresponding product.
What I can do to fix this error? My version is 2.1.2 and HikaShop Starter runs on Joomla 2.5.9
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100906
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal Error accessing the votes
Hi,
We just patched it.
Download again the latest version on our website and install it again on yours and that will fix the problem.
We just patched it.
Download again the latest version on our website and install it again on yours and that will fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100913
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Fatal Error accessing the votes
Thank you very much, the update has fixed the problem. A greeting!
Edit: Omg, now when I try to delete a comment, get this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /XXXX/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/vote.php on line 448
Edit: Omg, now when I try to delete a comment, get this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /XXXX/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/vote.php on line 448
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Ronon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101021
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal Error accessing the votes
Indeed, we didn't see that one either.
We just patched it.
Download again the latest version on our website and install it again on yours and that will fix the problem.
We just patched it.
Download again the latest version on our website and install it again on yours and that will fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101047
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Fatal Error accessing the votes
Hi, now it works perfectly. Thank you very much for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds