- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 2
onAfterOrderConfirm event does not trigger
- thesilentman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #101078
by thesilentman
onAfterOrderConfirm event does not trigger was created by thesilentman
Hi,
This is on Hikashop Business at the latest version (downloaded today).
I have a plugin where I'd like to react to the onAfterOrderConfirm event. The problem is, it never fires, when an order is confirmed in the backend manually.
I found that I can also work with onAfterOrderUpdate for now, but onAfterOrderConfirm should also work.
Best regards
This is on Hikashop Business at the latest version (downloaded today).
I have a plugin where I'd like to react to the onAfterOrderConfirm event. The problem is, it never fires, when an order is confirmed in the backend manually.
I found that I can also work with onAfterOrderUpdate for now, but onAfterOrderConfirm should also work.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101119
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic onAfterOrderConfirm event does not trigger
Hi,
The trigger onAfterOrderConfirm is not called in backend, you have to use onAfterOrderUpdate as you said.
The trigger onAfterOrderConfirm is not called in backend, you have to use onAfterOrderUpdate as you said.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thesilentman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #101154
by thesilentman
Replied by thesilentman on topic [Res] onAfterOrderConfirm event does not trigger
Ah, ok I see. Could you please include this info in the documentation? It would have saved me quiet some time trying to find out why it isn't triggered.
Closing this.
Closing this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic [Res] onAfterOrderConfirm event does not trigger
Yes, we updated our documentation which wasn't correct for that trigger.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds