- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to edit product code
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101222
by wolfix
Unable to edit product code was created by wolfix
HikaShop Starter 2.1.2
This may be a bug...
I'm unable to edit the product code after adding a Characteristic.
To make it work, I deleted the Characteristic, edited the product-code, then re-added the Characteristic.
Thanks!
wolfix
This may be a bug...
I'm unable to edit the product code after adding a Characteristic.
To make it work, I deleted the Characteristic, edited the product-code, then re-added the Characteristic.
Thanks!
wolfix
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by wolfix. Reason: Add more info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to edit product code
Hi,
I'm unable to reproduce the problem on our end.
You can try it on our demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...uct&task=edit&cid=15
It's working fine.
Maybe you have a database error ?
Can you try to turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again? Do you get any error ?
Or maybe a specific issue to that product ? Could you try with a new product ?
I'm unable to reproduce the problem on our end.
You can try it on our demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...uct&task=edit&cid=15
It's working fine.
Maybe you have a database error ?
Can you try to turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again? Do you get any error ?
Or maybe a specific issue to that product ? Could you try with a new product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds