- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Tax price does not update HikaShop Business 2.1.2
- pandadriver
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #101595
by pandadriver
Tax price does not update HikaShop Business 2.1.2 was created by pandadriver
I did add a new product but realised that the tax price in the add product page did not update.
So I searched the documentation and did set up the tax.
afther going back to the product I still could not change the price, the price with and without the tax did keep the same. It did not calculate my newly added tax.
When I add a new product the tax updates fine witout any problem, but the product that was all ready created does not calculate the new tax, whenever I change the price.
I was lucky, I tried it out with one product first, and did not create many items first.
I guess this is a little bug?
So I searched the documentation and did set up the tax.
afther going back to the product I still could not change the price, the price with and without the tax did keep the same. It did not calculate my newly added tax.
When I add a new product the tax updates fine witout any problem, but the product that was all ready created does not calculate the new tax, whenever I change the price.
I was lucky, I tried it out with one product first, and did not create many items first.
I guess this is a little bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #101606
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tax price does not update HikaShop Business 2.1.2
Hi,
I'll need more information, can you show me how did you configured your tax and your product page which isn't including the tax through some screenshots ?
Thank you
.
I'll need more information, can you show me how did you configured your tax and your product page which isn't including the tax through some screenshots ?
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: pandadriver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pandadriver
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #102099
by pandadriver
Replied by pandadriver on topic Tax price does not update HikaShop Business 2.1.2
Hi i did found out what I was doing wrong, I didn't notice that I had to enable the tax rule.
This problem is solved
This problem is solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #102107
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tax price does not update HikaShop Business 2.1.2
Glad to know that you found a solution
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds