- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Order Confirmation e-mail to client not sent
13 years 4 months ago #101787
by 1fcb
Order Confirmation e-mail to client not sent was created by 1fcb
I use the Business version on Joomla 1.5. Since a couple of days (without me changing anythign in the last months), there are no order confirmation mails sent to the client anymore. The mail to the Admin however is still sent. All mails show as activated.
For more information I have attached a screenshot, showing the mails in case one is actually missing in the config (the site is in German, but I guess you could figure out if one is missing):
Also, I would like to include the payment information into the (now missing) e-mail if the client choses bank transfer as payment. How would I do that?
For more information I have attached a screenshot, showing the mails in case one is actually missing in the config (the site is in German, but I guess you could figure out if one is missing):
Also, I would like to include the payment information into the (now missing) e-mail if the client choses bank transfer as payment. How would I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Confirmation e-mail to client not sent
Are the orders confirmed ?
Are you talking about the order creation notifications or the order status notifications ?
Did you contact your hosting company to see if they didn't change something with their email server (that is used by your website to send the emails) ? Maybe they would have some information on why these emails are not being sent.
Are you talking about the order creation notifications or the order status notifications ?
Did you contact your hosting company to see if they didn't change something with their email server (that is used by your website to send the emails) ? Maybe they would have some information on why these emails are not being sent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101901
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Order Confirmation e-mail to client not sent
It is both the order ceration notification and the order status notification mails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101922
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic SOLVED: Order Confirmation e-mail not sent
Got it. The $%/&$%!§$& Spam Filter!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds