- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
0-an error has occurred
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102292
by Miss Swan
0-an error has occurred was created by Miss Swan
Hi
I am trying to install HikaShop on localhost, just updated to Joomla 3.1.1, and it won't work. I get this error:
SQL=UPDATE `j25_menu` SET `rgt`=`rgt`-0 WHERE `rgt`>=
I tried the "usual" way through extension manager, and then I tried making a folder in tmp etc, with same result.
I've discovered that somethings are innstalled, database tables, menu and obtion to choose modules, but the component isn't there?
What to do?
I am trying to install HikaShop on localhost, just updated to Joomla 3.1.1, and it won't work. I get this error:
SQL=UPDATE `j25_menu` SET `rgt`=`rgt`-0 WHERE `rgt`>=
I tried the "usual" way through extension manager, and then I tried making a folder in tmp etc, with same result.
I've discovered that somethings are innstalled, database tables, menu and obtion to choose modules, but the component isn't there?
What to do?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Miss Swan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102496
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 0-an error has occurred
Hi,
I must say that I've never seen that error.
It is apparently related to the menu items of the backend. Could you try to click on the "rebuild" button of the joomla menu manager and then try to install again HikaShop. Do you get the same problem ? Can you also make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.1.3) ?
I must say that I've never seen that error.
It is apparently related to the menu items of the backend. Could you try to click on the "rebuild" button of the joomla menu manager and then try to install again HikaShop. Do you get the same problem ? Can you also make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.1.3) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds