- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Isis template in Joomla 3.x breaks Hikashop menus
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102962
by zaratustra27
Isis template in Joomla 3.x breaks Hikashop menus was created by zaratustra27
I'm using HS 2.1.2 in Joomla 3.1.1 and when trying to access Hikashop control panel in backend, its menu breaks totally and only displays menu text in h2 format but no links at all. I'm using default 'Isis' admin template
I switched templates to 'Hathor' and it works a bit better but still buggy: all menus/submenus display, but without any format. It displays a large unordered, nested list, without any format that overlaps all other content in page.
I managed to style Hathor to fix the menus but the result is weird and other extensions do terrible when using Hathor, in the other hand the only one that displays wrong with Isis is HS, if at least links worked correctly, it would be faster to fix css for Hikashop only.
Can you fix it, please?
I attach screenshots of both templates implemented for HS.
Thanks for your help
I switched templates to 'Hathor' and it works a bit better but still buggy: all menus/submenus display, but without any format. It displays a large unordered, nested list, without any format that overlaps all other content in page.
I managed to style Hathor to fix the menus but the result is weird and other extensions do terrible when using Hathor, in the other hand the only one that displays wrong with Isis is HS, if at least links worked correctly, it would be faster to fix css for Hikashop only.
Can you fix it, please?
I attach screenshots of both templates implemented for HS.
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by zaratustra27. Reason: grammar mistake
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102964
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Isis template in Joomla 3.x breaks Hikashop menus
Hi,
That's because the Isis template is not compatible with the way you set the "menu position" option of the HikaShop configuration.
By default is it set to "above the content" on Joomla 3 so that you don't get that issue. Please switch back that option to "above the content" and that will display fine.
That's because the Isis template is not compatible with the way you set the "menu position" option of the HikaShop configuration.
By default is it set to "above the content" on Joomla 3 so that you don't get that issue. Please switch back that option to "above the content" and that will display fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaratustra27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #102978
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Isis template in Joomla 3.x breaks Hikashop menus
Thank you, it most probably happened because I upgraded from J1.5 to 3 and simply reinstalled HS and copy all info and settings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds