- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Products displaying twice
13 years 4 months ago #103061
by jrtoms
Products displaying twice was created by jrtoms
Hi!
Our products are for some reason now displaying twice in our shop.
www.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/replaceme...r-mojo-mallard-parts
I checked the 'Modules under the product page' in the config and we don't have anything published there, and I'm at a loss.
Any ideas?
Our products are for some reason now displaying twice in our shop.
www.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/replaceme...r-mojo-mallard-parts
I checked the 'Modules under the product page' in the config and we don't have anything published there, and I'm at a loss.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products displaying twice
Hi,
Simply unpublish the module with the id 186 via the joomla module manager.
Simply unpublish the module with the id 186 via the joomla module manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jrtoms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103101
by jrtoms
Replied by jrtoms on topic Products displaying twice
Fixed! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds