Wait list notification email only in english
13 years 4 months ago #103172
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Wait list notification email only in english was created by lacasetta
Hi,
I do not know how long but I've noticed that the waitlist emails are always in English.
If I remember correctly I had them in Italian before.
I even tried to translate the fields of the waitlist notification email in the Italian Language file, but I did not get results.
What can I do?
I do not know how long but I've noticed that the waitlist emails are always in English.
If I remember correctly I had them in Italian before.
I even tried to translate the fields of the waitlist notification email in the Italian Language file, but I did not get results.
What can I do?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103184
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wait list notification email only in english
Hi,
That's because your cron trigger URL was www.lacasettabio.it/en/index.php?option=...&ctrl=cron&no_html=0
on our end. I've changed it to www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...&ctrl=cron&no_html=0 and you should now receive the notifications in Italian.
That's because your cron trigger URL was www.lacasettabio.it/en/index.php?option=...&ctrl=cron&no_html=0
on our end. I've changed it to www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...&ctrl=cron&no_html=0 and you should now receive the notifications in Italian.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103189
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Wait list notification email only in english
Ok, Thanks!
But how does it work with english customer? Do they receive the italian notification or it changes automatically in english?
But how does it work with english customer? Do they receive the italian notification or it changes automatically in english?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wait list notification email only in english
They receive in Italian.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103213
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Wait list notification email only in english
Is there a way to have a double Language?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wait list notification email only in english
No, there is no way to do that as far as I can see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103219
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Wait list notification email only in english
So, i think it is a thing to add to your todo list; isn't it?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103268
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Wait list notification email only in english
Hi,
I added a feature request for it but I can't say when it will be implemented.
Regards,
I added a feature request for it but I can't say when it will be implemented.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103342
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Wait list notification email only in english
Thank you!
My best regard
My best regard
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds